This week our interactive bin project is starting to visually and technically coming to fruition. The boxes have now been painted plus we have soldered all the LED wires  on the outside of the box that will house them, to longer wires to fit into the breadboard we have acquired.  We tested the LED’s with resistors that were slightly too high. This resulted in the LED’s dulling. After a bit of calculation we bought 180ohm resistors which fixed the problem. Here is a photoshop visualization of the final product in action.

Gallery

Scridb filter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>